Please do not enter the sauna during the seance. If you feel discomfort, you can leave the sauna during an ongoing ritual. To ensure the highest quality of service to other participants, please do not return to the same seance.
Rules for using saunas:
1. Use saunas without hurry for 2-3 hours, at least once a week.
2. Before the sauna (about 2 hours) do not eat a substantial meal, do not overwork. Sauna is a time of relaxation and rest. Do not plan activity after saunaing.
3. Before using the sauna, make sure that there are no medical contraindications.
4. Dress up in the locker room, take off your jewelry, other decorations and watch. Ladies, please do a make-up removal.
5. Before entering the wellness area, thoroughly wash the whole body in the shower with water and soap, and then wipe them dry. The shower is obligatory, even if you have been bathing at home before leaving.
6. In communication routes, you can move in a swimsuit, towel, pareo or a bathrobe. The sauna area is a non-tex zone.
7. Perform 3-4 cycles consisting of 3 phases:
- body heating (saunas: Finnish, biosauna, steam room)
- body cooling (sensations shower, cooling pool, ice bowl)
- rest (fireplace room, graduation towers).
8. In the sauna area, use a towel or pareo to wipe and cover the body and under the body in the Finnish sauna and biosauna.
9. You can walk in flip-flops or barefoot. Before entering the sauna, remove the flaps and leave them in such a place that they do not block the entrance.
10. Sauna area is a place of relaxation and a zone of silence. Please, keep silence.
11. During the bathing, it is necessary to refill the fluids - water is available free of charge and without restrictions.