Town: Leonów 7a, 09-533 Słubice
On the route: nr. 575
GPS point: 52 ° 22'53''N, 19 ° 53'48''E ''
+48 24 387 18 10
+48 602 19 85 98
+48 24 387 18 20
Events / Conferences / Trainings
+48 24 387 18 19
+48 602 19 84 98
SPA & Wellness
+48 24 387 1819
+48 664 462 479
Organization of wedding receptions
+48 785 56 85 04
Ultyma Sp. z o.o.
Leonów 7a, 09-533 Słubice
NIP: 774 30 59 218
Bank: Polska Kasa Opieki Spółka Akcyjna
Account no .: 65 1240 3174 1111 0010 1809 6098
IBAN PL65 1240 3174 1111 0010 1809 6098
Information about the processing of personal data for people using hotel services.
Who is the administrator of personal data of hotel guests?
The administrator of personal data of hotel guests is Ultyma Ltd with headquarters located in Leonów 7A, 09-533 Słubice entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Warsaw, XIV Economic Department of the National Court Register, number 0000303205
What are the purposes of processing personal data of hotel guests?
The purpose for which the Hotel processes personal data is the conclusion and implementation of the contract of hotel services. In addition, the purpose of personal data processing by the Hotel is:
1. The pursuit of any claims by the Hotel in connection with the damage inflicted by the guest or protection against claims by the Guest in relation to the Hotel,
2. Documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes,
3. Providing the highest quality services for hotel guests.
In case when the guest agreed to the process of personal data for marketing purposes, the Hotel processes personal data for this purpose, i.e. in order to send marketing information and offers about its products and services to the guest. In addition, the Hotel processes personal data collected by hotel monitoring to ensure the safety of hotel guests and other people staying at the hotel.
What is the legal basis for the processing of personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of guest personal data obtained by the Hotel is the contract of hotel services.
The legal basis for the processing of the guest's personal data is used for marketing purposes is the guest's consent. The hotel informs that the consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place prior to withdrawal of consent.
The legal basis for the processing of guest personal data through monitoring is the protection of its vital interests and protection of the vital interests of other natural persons, as well as the justified purpose of the administrator.
Who can receive personal data?
The hotel provides personal data to the following categories of entities:
1. Companies that provide hotel IT support services,
2. Accounting firms providing accounting services,
3. Transport and taxi companies in the event of a transport order,
4. State authorities and services, such as the police, Internal Security Agency, or tax authorities, entitled under the relevant provisions to obtain personal data, provided that they have appropriate legal grounds to request personal data.
How long will the personal data be processed?
1. Acquired in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of hotel services will be processed during the period of limitation of tax claims or civil law claims of the hotel or guest, depending on which of these events will take place later,
2. Obtained on the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed during the period of validity of consent for marketing purposes,
3. Acquired in connection with the monitoring will be processed for 30 days from the date of fixation, and then will be permanently deleted.
What are the rights of a visitor in relation to the process of personal data?
Each guest has the right to access personal data and rectify it, delete or limit processing. In addition, each guest has the right to object to the processing. Access to the data is possible at the hotel's headquarters. In addition, the hotel provides the address email@example.com, by means of which you can contact about personal data.
Is it possible to make a complaint regarding the processing of personal data?
Yes, every guest has the right to make a complaint to the watchdog, which is the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Will the hotel transfer personal data outside the EEA?
No, the hotel does not intend to transfer personal data outside the EEA.
Is the provision of personal data a contractual or statutory requirement?
Providing personal data in the name and address of residence is a requirement to conclude a contract for hotel services. Failure to provide personal data will prevent the hotel from concluding a hotel service contract.
Are automated decisions made based on personal data, including profiling?
No. The hotel does not take automated decisions based on personal data, including does not make profiling.