2. The entity responsible for the functioning of the facility does not provide care and supervision over children
staying in the play room.
3. The playground is open from 7:00am to 9:00pm.
4. Entrance to the playroom is free for children and their guardians registered at the hotel.
5. The guardian of the child using the playroom is required to read the Regulations and information plates and to
pass the child safety rules.
6. The playground is intended for children up to 12 years of age. Children under 3 years of age can use the
playroom only under the supervision of an adult.
7. Guardians who leave child alone in the playroom do it at their own risk.
8. For the sake of the health of all users of the playroom, people with obvious symptoms of colds or other illness,
will not be allowed into the play area or will be asked to leave.
9. Fun participants take off and put them away in a safe place: glasses, chains, earrings, watches, rings, etc., sharp
things that can hurt a child or damage elements of a playroom. The pockets of the child's clothing should also be
10. The hotel is not responsible for lost items or left in the play room.
11. All items found in the playroom should be handed over to the hotel staff who will dispose of them in
accordance with the law.
12. It is forbidden to bring your own toys or other "props" that could expose your children's play or playroom
equipment to the playroom.
13. It is forbidden to take toys and other equipment from the room.
14. The hotel staff can refuse to stay in the play room if it threatens other participants with their behavior.
15. There is a total ban on smoking, drinking alcohol, placing animals and eating and drinking in the playroom.
16. Children and adults staying in the playroom are required to comply with the rules and instructions of the staff
related to the applicable Regulations.
17. In the event of any fortuitous events related to the damage to the health of the child, immediately inform the
hotel staff. Any claims made after the visit or play will be considered as occurrence that did not happen in the
18. Legal guardians bear legal responsibility for damages caused by a child to persons and property.
19. The entity responsible for the operation of the attraction reserves the right to monitor the facility and make
changes to the rules of the play room.
20. The subject responsible for the functioning of the playroom is Hotel Kawallo.